Summary of the technology
Clairion (MercuRemoval Ltd)
Project ID : 26-2015-3141
Details of the Technology Offer
- MercuRemoval developed a unique technology under the exclusive license of The Hebrew University for the removal of mercury emitted by gases of various industrial processes.
- MercuRemoval Ltd. was founded in 2015 within Hutchison Kinrot, a leading environmental technology seed investor, owned by Hutchison Water of CK Hutchison Holdings Ltd.
- Mercury emission is a known major environmental concern, and environmental protection agencies worldwide have been introducing increasingly stringent regulations limiting mercury emissions.
- MercuRemoval’s 80RT-IL™ patented technology removes all mercury forms- demonstrating exceptional mercury removal rates with significant environmental and financial benefits.
- MercuRemoval offers a dramatic change from an environmental perspective – unlike existing technologies, the process is closed and fully regenerative with no contaminated byproducts that need to be handled.