Summary of the technology
Laboratory of Glycoimmunology
Project ID : 12-2016-971
Description of the technology
We combine glycobiology, immunology, biotechnology and cancer research, and use cutting edge technologies within these disciplines, including glycan microarray and glyco-nanotechnology.
Current interests include:
§ Immunological mechanisms of unique anti-carbohydrate antibodies.
§ Glycoimmunology in xenotransplantation, as members of the EU TRANSLINK consortiumwww.translinkproject.com .
§ Anti-carbohydrate antibodies in mucosal secretions and sera.
§ Development novel diagnostics and therapeutics to chronic inflammation mediated diseases.
• Characterizing carbohydrates content and changes focusing on sialic acids
• Qualitative and quantitative analysis of sialic acids by HPLC, glycan microarray, Western blot, ELISA in various biological samples (e.g. cells, glycosylated biotherapeutics etc)
• Glycan microarray and glyco-nanotechnology focusing on sialic acids containing glycans.
Available Research Services
1. Characterizing carbohydrates changes focusing on sialic acids
2. Glycomics printer- chip of sialoglycans
Dr. Vered Padler-Karavani
website: Vered Padler-Karavani Lab - Home