As a participant of the upcoming symposium “2nd GCCIR Matchmaking Symposium” organized by Innoget and GCCIR next November 25th, 2019 in Barcelona (Spain), the company FORMVERSE Inc. is seeking European partners to meet at the Barcelona event to develop a joint collaboration project.
FORMVERSE is specifically interested in European partners to utilize the company’s AI technology in the extraction of German, France and Spanish language text, and/or develop applications for the German market utilizing the FORMVERSE EAP, PASSWORD & CWP platforms. Further details are described below.
In case you are interested in meeting FORMVERSE in Barcelona to discuss a potential collaboration, please register for free to the symposium clicking the “Register to the symposium” button above.
Details of the Technology Call
FORMVERSE released its first Beta product in Q4 of 2014 with the idea that Enterprises around the world had “way too many point solutions”. With their experience in FinTech and other enterprise Medical & Software companies, the founders reacted to the problem of companies having too many applications and the company now boasts of clients that includes Siemens, Thermo Fisher Scientific and several other Fortune 500 companies.
In terms of the company’s products, FOMRVERSE Enterprise Automation Platform is a “No-Code” Rapid Application Development Platform that combines Enterprise quality Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) technology with a Hybrid Integration Platform (PASSPORT) and AI (Stealth Project “Native Tongue”).
FORMVERSE EAP & PASSPORT fill an unmet need in the Enterprise Software space, overcoming challenges of:
- Traditional BPA/BPM tools which are difficult to use for end users and required dedicated developers
- RPA tools that automate low value/repetitive human tasks, and
- Issues where existing “low/no-code” platforms can be difficult/time consuming and lack Enterprise level functionality
Therefore, FORMVERSE is looking for a development partner that can help the company in:
- Utilizing its AI technology in the extraction of German, French and Spanish language text, and
- Developing applications for the German market utilizing the FORMVERSE EAP, PASSPORT & CWP platforms.
Preferences / Requirements for Potential European Partner(s)
The following are the important qualities/capabilities FORMVERSE is looking for in a European partner:
- A deep understanding of and ability to support the Microsoft Platform.
- A deep understanding of requirements regarding General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance.
- Subject matter experts in the development of performance/process improvement applications in large enterprises (FORMVERSE EAP & PASSPORT).
- Strong understanding of languages and language contexts spoken in European countries including: Germany, France, Spain and Belgium. (FORMVERSE Contextual Workflow Processor).
- The ability to provide some marketing support for the various European markets if required.