As a participant of the upcoming symposium “GCCIR Matchmaking Symposium” organized by the GCCIR and Innoget next 19 November 2018 in Barcelona (Spain), the company MRF Geosystems is seeking European partners to meet at the Barcelona event to develop a joint collaboration project.
MRF Geosystems is specifically interested in European companies to:
• Find out the latest state of the EU Geospatial industry;
• Build connections with EU Geospatial companies;
• Find qualified partners in EU Geospatial industry;
• Engage with potential partners;
• Use MRF’s Geospatial industry knowledge and platform to help customers in the EU.
In case you are interested in meeting MRF Geosystems at the Barcelona event to discuss a potential collaboration, please register for free to the symposium through the orange button provided above.
Details of the Technology Call
MRF is a professional GIS firm that specializes in enterprises GIS solutions, GIS software development, GIS data conversion, and GIS consulting services.
MRF has been in operation since 1992 and has developed a series of GIS/Mapping software products which include Mobile Apps, WebGIS servers and Cloud-Based Web Map. MRF has also developed many custom software products for its clients using the company’s proprietary software components and/or other third-party software products.
MRF has developed and successfully commercialized 8 GIS software products. Some of the MRF GIS products, technologies and innovations are:
- MRF Web Map – Cloud WebGIS platform with extensions and mobile GIS client – in production. This technology allows enterprises which require a high degree of collaboration between team members The MRF Mobile GIS is able to offer online/offline access to GIS data. MRF Mobile GIS and MRF Web can be synchronized on an as-needed basis to keep the entire team on the same page. This solution has been used for a major oil pipeline expansion project in Canada. It has also been used by many municipalities and engineering companies.
- MRF StreetView – LiDAR + 360-degree image online viewer – in production. MRF has many urban customers using this solution to support GIS data capture, planning, and fire response.
- MRF Indoor Map– Indoor map platform with the ability to support different indoor position technologies – prototype development. MRF has implemented this solution at a museum in Calgary.
- MRF Indoor Augmented Reality– Visual identification based indoor positioning – proof of concept.
Preferences / Requirements for Potential European Partner(s)
The following are the important aspects MRF is looking for in a European partner with the technologies in geospatial or related areas:
- Advanced high-speed HTML5 vector map engine to support high concurrent connections;
- High volume and low latency LoRaWAN based indoor positioning technology to support personnel tracking and asset tracking;
- Vision identification based indoor positioning engine;
- Indoor Augmented Reality software engine/hardware;
- Large-Scale outdoor scenes LiDAR rendering and modeling in Web Browsers;
- High-resolution 360-degree video real-time streaming solutions