Your proposal should include:
- Technology Features & Specifications to manufacture dental copings, bridges frameworks and crowns;
- Types of contracts (licensing; etc) and pricing;
- Valid certification and approvals (ISO 14.000; FDA; regarding strength, resilience, sterility, biocompatibility, traceability, etc.);
- What kind of certifications and approvals have been submitted (where, to whom, when. expected date for review);
- Representatives in Latin America and, if you have any, their contact info;
- Clients and edusers so far (country; numers).
Details of the Technology Call
Additive manufacturing technology to manufacture dental copings, bridges frameworks and zirconia crowns with Minimal material waste and High accuracy;
3D biofabrication: manufacture of dental copings, bridges frameworks and crowns;
Applications: dental crowns and bridges; other dental prosthetics and orthodontic appliances; partial dental framework for implants including dentures and abutments.
- Inform all certification and approvals already available (ISO 14.000; FDA; regarding strength, resilience, sterility, biocompatibility, traceability, etc.)
- Low-cost solutions for 3D printing
- The current process/product/service must be fully certified by all relevant areas in the country of origin.
- patent must no be pending; licensing must be available
Possible solution areas
- dental implant treatment, digital dentistry, stereolithography process technology, 3D manufacture of dental copings, bridges frameworks, zirconia crowns, dental prosthetics and orthodontic appliances