CLEPA - European Association of Automotive Suppliers promotes, defends and represents, in Europe and internationally, the interests of the motor equipment and parts industry by:
- supporting the EU decision-making process in fields affecting the automotive business,
- ensuring harmonious development of international trade,
- contributing to relevant stakeholder consultations,
- actively endorsing the development of the necessary framework conditions,
- providing expertise on European projects and fundraising,
- organizing industry networking and trade events.
Founded in 1959, based in Brussels, CLEPA is the accredited partner to the European institutions, United Nations Economic Commission for Europe and fellow associations representing automotive suppliers.
CLEPA represents over 120 of the world's most prominent automotive suppliers directly and 3000+ indirectly through 25 National trade and European sectoral associations.
CLEPA - European Association of Automotive Suppliers and its members are committed to winning the battle of competitiveness by ensuring that investments are focused on:
- energy efficiency,
- environmental protection,
- sustainable development: skills enhancement, social responsibility, sound economic growth.
The European automotive supply industry employs 5 000 000 people, turns over 600 billion euros annually and invests 15 billion euros per annum in Research, Development, and Innovation.