Join the upcoming "Open Innovation Kongress Baden-Württemberg 2019" held in Stuttgart, Germany by Steinbeis-Europe.
The motto of this year’s Open Innovation Kongress Baden-Württemberg 2019 is “Creating Something New Together” and will focus on the processes and cultures in companies that promote Open Innovation.
Discuss with leading OI experts, get to know new OI approaches in practice and promote your company with new OI ideas! The congress offers a day full of discussions, lectures and parallel forums and thus a variety of opportunities to gather impulses, exchange ideas and get to know new OI approaches.
Jean-David Malo, Director for Open Innovation and Open Science of the EU, will be giving insides on the EU- framework.
Look forward to our keynote-speakers such as Christoph Kübel, Member of the Board of Management and Director of Industrial Relations of Robert Bosch GmbH and Josef Parzhuber, President & General Manager Automotive Aftermarket, who will talk about their experiences with Open Innovation.
The forums and afternoon workshops will have the following topics:
* Workshop 1: LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®
* Workshop 2: How to test new business models with Open Innovation!
* Workshop 3: Easily develop innovative business models
* Forum 1: Co-Creation and Open Innovation
* Forum 2: Crowdsourcing - Do´s and Don´ts
* Forum 3: Open-mindedness towards the new: Opening, but how?
* Forum 4: Ways towards an open culture of innovation
The congress will be held mainly in German language.
Free to join - no credit card required