Seed. Connect. Grow.
The inaugural Innovation and Opportunity Conference: Advancing Aerospace and Defense brings together NASA experts, small businesses, startups, research institutions and large businesses/ prime contractors for a technology and commercialization event.
The IOC provides opportunities for companies at every stage of maturity, from those just starting out with a great idea, to experienced innovators looking to expand and actively participate in tomorrow’s aerospace and defense.
• Get an in-depth look at near and long-term needs from more than 20 NASA experts
• Meet one-on-one with federal agency representatives to discuss your specific questions
• Learn about your opportunities from both the public and private sectors
• Gain an analyst’s perspective on the aerospace and defense market outlook agenda highlights:
• NASA Agency-Wide and Mission Directorate Visions and Strategic Priorities • NASA SBIR/STTR Program Overview & Updates • Commercialization & Infusion Opportunities Across Agencies • Other Accelerated Government Funding Opportunities • NASA Future Technology Needs • Writing Responsive Proposals for NASA
• Office of Small Business Programs & Mentor Protégé Program
• STTR Overview and Panel of Research Institutions
• Technology Commercialization Panel: Stories from the Trenches
• Small Business Resource Rapid-Fire: How we can help
• Elevator Accelerator: Pitch Your Innovation!
• Ask Me Anything” Plenary
• And more!
HEAR FROM & NETWORK WITH:
• Steve Jurczyk, NASA Associate Administrator
• Jenn Gustetic, NASA SBIR/STTR Program Executive
• Therese Gabriel, NASA STD Deputy Associate Administrator for Programs
• NASA Principal Technologists, Mission Directorate Representatives, and Contracting Experts
• NASA Game Changing Development, Small Spacecraft Technology Programs, Tipping Point, and Flight Opportunities
• Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
• Small Business Administration (SBA)
• U.S. Air Force
• University of Colorado Boulder - Office of Industry Collaboration | AeroSpace Ventures
• Scott Tibbitts, Katasi CEO
• Erica Dawson, InDevR
• Jack Elston, Black Swift Technologies
• Ed Baron, Braxton Technologies
• University of Virginia Seed Fund
• AAMU RISE Foundation
• NIST Public Safety Communications Research (PSCR)
• Department of Energy SBIR & NREL Innovation and Entrepreneurship Program
• MD5 National Security Technology Accelerator
• And more, including other small and large businesses, exhibitors, and attendees!
Corporate Roundtables Ball Aerospace Booz Allen Hamilton Lockheed Martic Sierra Nevada Corporation Teledyne Brown Engineering United Launch Alliance Hyatt Regency Aurora-Denver Conference Center, Colorado, November 7-8, 2018
Free to join - no credit card required