Clinical and Early Stage CAR T Cell and Gene Therapy Advances
- Push the boundaries of CD19 with solid tumours, combination therapies and safety switches
- Transition technologies from bench to bedside: CRISPR, Exosomes and more..
- Understand how to build a sustainable process early on for optimum clinical translation
Cell and Gene Therapy Bioprocessing
- Build a strategy for monitoring quality across your process with PAT and automated analytics
- Get to grips with technologies and novel platforms for efficient upstream and downstream processes
- Simplify manufacturing automation and prepare for commercialization
Cell and Gene Therapy Commercialization
- Work towards CART 3.0 with off the shelf technology platforms and novel CARs
- Optimise your strategy to deliver an economically viable manufacturing journey
- Ensure profitability with forward thinking in facility design and scalability strategies
Supply Chain Barriers: Upstream and Downstream Considerations
- Improve confidence in your raw material supply chain – vectors, risk mitigation and more
- Stay up to date on cryo considerations when moving from clinical to commercial phase manufacturing
- Prepare for successful delivery to patients & supply chain scale up
Cell and Gene Therapy Connect – Partnering Track
- Keep abreast of the evolving landscape of cell and gene therapies
- Tackle collaboration – new outsourcing models, when to make the decision to ‘spin out’ and more
- Dive into pharmacoeconomic approaches to reimbursement
Pre-conference focus sessions
With our expert trainer and speaker Christopher Bravery we are putting together 2 half day regulatory sessions focussing on key topics which will allow for commercial success.
We start with preparing for submission with a specific focus on Module 3. Following that put your new found knowledge to work in our session diving into lessons learnt from the 22 ATMPs submitted to the EMA. Stay tuned for more information….